1. From the Artist dropdown menu, navigate to Manage my Elements page.
2. At the Manage my Elements page, you will find all the files that have been uploaded to your account that have classified into Elements. To make these Elements available for sale on the MotionElements marketplace you will first have to publish them.
3. Click on the edit icon (pencil icon). This will bring you to a page to edit your Element information (metadata).
4. On this page you are able to:
- Select your thumbnail picture / video preview
- Name your element, media type, description, type of contract
- Set your categories and keywords
- Tag relevant keywords to your element
- Price your elements
- The option of publishing your element
Input the necessary information, and click on Save Element.
If you've checked Publish for Sale then the Element will be available for sale within the next hour.