Collections is a selected group of your elements, bundled and sold at a package price. This encourages buyers to make larger purchases from your portfolio.
You can create Collections from any of your existing Elements.
For Collections to be attractive to buyers, create Collections based on a coherent theme or from elements that are complimentary to each other.
How to create a Collection?
1. Navigate to the Collections page.
2. Click New Collection.
3. Provide the following information:
- Description, including keywords
- Tick Publish for Sale to start selling the collection
4. Drag and drop your newly created Collection to the relevant Elements.
Alternatively, add Elements to an existing collection at Manage my Elements.
While editing an Element, select from the Collections dropdown menu to assign it a Collection.
5. To view the Elements within a specific Collection, click All Collections.
Select from the dropdown list.
6. To remove an Element from a Collection, click x beside the collection name.
7. Click pencil icon to edit, publish or delete the Collection.