Instead of selecting individual Elements to edit their properties, you can edit multiple Elements at one time.
1. Navigate to Manage My Elements page.
2. Select the Elements you wish to edit.
3. Click Edit Elements.
4. Selected Elements are listed on the left.
Choose an Element. Input information.
Click Save Element.
5. To copy information from one Element to another (or all selected) Elements:
Click on the Element you want to copy from, drag to the Elements that you want the information to be copied into.
Sync Target would appear. Click Sync.
6. Select, from the pop-up menu, the types of information to sync. Click Sync.