Export metadata file
- At Manage My Elements, click on the arrow beside Edit Elements.
Select Export CSV.
- At the pop-up box, verify your email address. Click Export.
- The metadata file will be emailed to you.
Open metadata file
Extract .zip file
- A .zip file will be emailed to you.
- Unzip it.
- The metadata files are the files with extension .csv (Comma-Separated values).
You can open the metadata file in Google Sheets, OpenOffice or Excel.
- Upload .csv file into Google Drive.
- Click to open the uploaded file in Google Drive.
- Click Open with Google Sheets.
OpenOffice Spreadsheet / Excel
- Open the .csv file.
- Select Unicode (UTF-8).
Select separated by Comma.
Edit & re-import metadata file
You can edit your Elements' metadata and re-import back into MotionElements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.