What we are looking for
Accepted file formats
- 3DS Max [.max]
- Maya [.ma, .mb]
- Lightwave [.lwo, .lw, .lws]
- Cinema 4D [.c4d]
- Kayadara FBX [.fbx]
- 3D Studio [.3ds]
- OBJ [.obj]
- AutoCAD Drawing [.dwg]
- IGES [.ige, .igs, .iges]
- BLENDER [.blend] - .blend is the format used by Blender. Each .blend file contains a database. This database contains all scenes, objects, meshes, textures, etc. that are in the file.
- COLLADA [.dae] - .dae was designed as format for COLLAborative Design Activity for establishing an interchange file format for interactive 3D applications. Also used as native format in the same spirit as X3D.
- 3D Printing [.stl] - .stl is a file format native to the stereolithography CAD software created by 3D Systems. This file format is supported by many other software packages; it is widely used for rapid prototyping and computer-aided manufacturing.” (Wikipedia)
- VRML [.wrl]
- X3D - Extensible 3D Graphics [.x3d, .x3dv]
Please zip each 3D model into a separate individual zip file.
Zip file (.zip) should contain:
- 3d model file. Place your 3d model in the center of the world [0,0,0].
- Textures, if you have.
- Preview clip (name it as preview.mov). This will be your 3d model turn-table.
- A few image stills in .jpg or .png format.
- These image previews should reflect how the model look like as accurately as possible. Everything shown in the image stills should be included in the 3d file such as your lightning setup.
- Wire frame stills
Other upload specifications