There are three methods to input the metadata for your vector elements.
1. Upload a zipped file
Step 1: Create zip file
- The zipped file will contain both the .jpg (where the metadata is) and the .eps of the same vector.
- Rename the zipped filename to match your vector file. Each vector will have one zip file.
- Please note if the Title is not provided in the .jps file, the zipped filename will automactially become the element name for which you uploaded.
Step 2: Upload the zipped files to the Upload Box.
Step 3: System would recognize the files in the zipped file as one element, therefore, retrive the metadata from .jpg for .eps.
2. Import the metadata from .jpg to your vector elements
Step 1: Upload your vector files (.eps) to the Upload Box.
Step 2: Import metadata from .jpg file
- Mouse over to Artist drop down list, and click “Metadata Import”
- Click on “Metadata from JPEG” on the right top side of the page
- Drag & Drop the .jpg files to the upload box
Each JPEG file must have an unique filename that matches the uploaded filename of your Element.
It’s recommended that you name your uploaded Element files with a unique number / ID.
|JPEG file||Uploaded filenames of Elements|
We will use the JPEG file as the preview thumbnail for your vector Element.
3. Import metadata via CSV
Read more about How to Import Metadata?