You can upload files through FTP or website.
FTP is the recommended way to upload large quantities of files.
- Create an FTP account.
- Launch your FTP software.
- Select and upload the files via FTP.
- Check your uploaded files.
Please note that FTP upload is available for only Video, Music, VR360, Photo / Vector, 3D Model.
** For other media types such as Templates (After Effects Template, Premiere Pro Template, Motion Graphics Template, Apple Motion Template), please upload via our website (see below section).
- Go to Upload page.
- Pick the media type you would like to upload.
- Drag & Drop or Add Files into the upload panel.
You can upload up to 10 files or folders at one time.
** Please note that video templates (After Effects template/preset, Premiere Pro template/preset, Motion Graphics, Apple Motion) can only be uploaded via .zip file.
** Also, one .zip file can only contain one file.
- After the system has completed transmitting, click "Manage Element" to continue.
Check your uploaded files
After you upload the Element, do give the system some time to process your file.
Please read How long will it take to process my files to know more about process speed.
When the system finishes processing, your storyboard and video thumbnail will be auto-generated from the preview.mov file that you uploaded into your .zip file.