What is a Metadata Template?
- automatically assigns a set of defined metadata whenever you conform your uploads into Elements.
- inputs predefined metadata into existing multiple Elements in your library for fast and standardized changes.
1. Navigate to the Template page.
3. Name your Template.
Edit Metadata Template
1. Input the metadata into the designated fields. Separate keywords with a comma.
2. Delete a metadata field by clicking on the corresponding x.
3. Tick the Default box to apply this template to all new Elements.
- There can only be one active Default template.
- Unselect the current Default template to assign a new one.
4. Tick Publish to start selling all the Elements which have been updated by the template. Alternatively, the Elements can be published at Manage my Elements.
Note: Selecting both Default and Publish means that all new uploaded Elements will be automatically updated by the metadata template and published.
Make sure your Elements are priced - How to automatically assign prices to new Elements
5. Click Save.
Alternate way to apply your template - How to apply Price and Metadata Templates to your Elements