Video Editing Platforms (API) reaches out to a new target market - video editing platform users, by providing, through API (Application Programming Interface), seamless access to MotionElements asset library to create videos.
Platform owners can integrate MotionElements assets to allow their users like digital marketers, easy and on-demand access to search, preview, and license MotionElements assets directly within their video editing platforms.
- Video editing platforms typically operate on a user subscription model that charges monthly or annually.
- By offering API access to these partners, we will be able to achieve potential revenues of between $10,000 ~ $300,000 per year from each API partner. The revenue amount is determined by each API partners’ scale, content usage and requirements, i.e. API partners with greater content volume demand and greater pool of paid subscribers will be billed proportionate to their usage.
- To maximise the revenue potential of your content, content may be adapted by us to meet the requirements of the video platforms’ users. For example, a template may be separated into shorter segments and presented in a modular form, to be appealing and relevant to the video platforms’ users’ needs.
- Access to content will be strictly managed via our API. Partners will not have direct access.
- End users never get access to download any raw Project file / Source file - they will only download the final customised and edited video.
How much do we earn each time our content is used on a video editing platform to create a video?
The Video Editing Platforms (API) business model is priced based on the API partners’ content usage and requirements, i.e. API partners with greater content volume demand and greater pool of paid subscribers will be billed proportionate to their usage. Our estimation of potential revenue is between $10,000 ~ $300,000 per year from each API partner.
50% of the revenue will be shared with Artists. The specific revenue each Artist receive will be dependent on the number of times the respective content have been used by the video editing platforms.
How do you track use and sales on video editing platforms to make sure they do not sell illegal copies of our content?
The video editing platforms will be accessing the templates from our library through API, so the platforms don't actually acquire the templates.
Tracking of usage will be through API ie. when the platforms use the templates, they are accessing from our library, so we can track.
How do I join / opt-out of any of the plans?