- Apple Motion 4 or higher (.motn)
Accepted file format:
Prepare a separate Zip (.zip) file for each template
Max file size: 4GB
Step 1: Prepare
DO NOT USE registered trademarks or URLs from other marketplaces as this is not allowed by the respective trademark owners
Video footage codec requirements
|Without Alpha||With Alpha|
Rejected Video Codecs
- Avid codecs such as 'DNxHD' & 'DVvideo'
- 'RAW' codecs
- 'MPEG1/2' codecs
- All video formats based on the Quicktime 7 framework including:
- JPEG2000, Photo-JPEG, Cinepak, Graphics or Sorenson Video,
- Codecs not listed as compatible with macOS Catalina in this article by Apple.
Step 2: Upload
Upload separate .zip file for each project
- Name your zip file similar to your project file (this name will be used as the Element Title)
- Maximum File Size: 4GB
Zip file should contain:
|1||Apple Motion project file (
|2||Consolidated media files|
Step 3: Preview video
Preview video requirements:
- Video codec: H.264 (.mp4)
- Resolution: Same resolution as template
TIP: Upload tutorial (optional)
As some of our buyers may be beginners, it's good to include a simple tutorial on how to use your template.
You can upload the tutorial at any point, even after the template is published.
The tutorial can be created using a screen recording software (Quicktime); consisting of a screen capture of yourself opening the template, replacing placeholders, customizing the text or other settings, and lastly rendering as the final step.
Voice-over is not required.
Tutorial video requirements:
- Resolution: HD 1920 x 1080
- Frame rate: 15-30 FPS
- Video Codec: H.264 (.mp4)
- Bitrate: 8-12 Mbps